Cookbook Review - Cravings

I received the Cravings cookbook by Chrissy Teigen in my April Popsugar Must Have box. To be completely honest, I thought it would be tasty, but healthy recipes. It was not. They were full of all the good stuff I normally shy away from like sticks of butter and whole milk. I still couldn't pass up trying out the recipes. They looked amazing and the photography of the book was so well done.


My husband loves weekend breakfasts, so I decide to try the Sausage Gravy and Biscuits recipe. I knew that I was not going to tackle homemade biscuits, so I cut down the time with refrigerator biscuits! The gravy delicious and not too tedious to make. At the beginning I was a little scared, but it thickened up and was tasty!





6 comments

  1. oh that looks good. I need to check this out. always on the look out for good cookbooks... just not for me. I don't cook. My daughter does though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this one you would use again?
    The photography looks really nice, but in the example you shared above, it looks like her hair is getting into the food! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this one you would use again?
    The photography looks really nice, but in the example you shared above, it looks like her hair is getting into the food! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do a ton of rich food, but it's great to splurge every once in a while. And/or go for all-you-can-eat sushi. >.> Also, good call on using the refrigerator biscuits. When trying a new recipe, I'm all for making it as easy and painless as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seen this book a couple of weeks ago or less. The recipes sounded so good, well some of them. Too bad I can't really eat any of them but they sound great!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.