Don't Starve Together

I wanted to share Don't Starve Together today - it is such a fun computer game and I love the graphics.

Don't Starve Together is the new multi-player addition. The game is all about survival. You gather supplies and try to survive the night and darkness. Now you get to play with friends! Honestly, I just started the game and have only been able to survive a few nights, but it is fun. It is challenging, but there are lots of videos out there to help with game play. I am really excited to actually play with someone else and learn more. The game has been compared to Minecraft, but more on just the survival side, rather than the creative side. I haven't played Minecraft so I can't really compare.



The game is actually pretty cheap - you can get both Don't Starve and Don't Stare Together, plus two expansion backs for only $14 on Steam.  If you decide to play, let me know! I would love to play together! My Steam screen name is Missie1457.

7 comments

  1. Sounds like something I could get sucked into! Hope you find someone to play with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds like it might be fun! I'm not a huge gamer, but I'll definitely think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea there was now a multi-player version! My boyfriend loves Don't Starve, and while I don't play it I love the graphics and music, it's so atmospheric!

    -Cristina @ Girl in the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds fun! I'll look into it :D If I get it I'll let you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love DST :D I've actually just gotten back into it, I've played it every night for the past three days! I first started it in 2014 I think, before they started working on the multiplayer which I was suuuuper excited about! The graphics and music are so whimsical, plus the community and workshop are great. (Mods, all the mods!)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.