Waiting on Wednesday with Reign of Shadows

Seventeen years ago, an eclipse cloaked the kingdom of Relhok in perpetual darkness. In the chaos, an evil chancellor murdered the king and queen and seized their throne. Luna, Relhok’s lost princess, has been hiding in a tower ever since. Luna’s survival depends on the world believing she is dead.

But that doesn’t stop Luna from wanting more. When she meets Fowler, a mysterious archer braving the woods outside her tower, Luna is drawn to him despite the risk. When the tower is attacked, Luna and Fowler escape together. But this world of darkness is more treacherous than Luna ever realized.

With every threat stacked against them, Luna and Fowler find solace in each other. But with secrets still unspoken between them, falling in love might be their most dangerous journey yet.

With lush writing and a star–crossed romance, Reign of Shadows is Sophie Jordan at her best.

Expected release February 9th! 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24657660-reign-of-shadows

14 comments

  1. This sounds really good! I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I'm waiting for this too!! I hope we both love it whenever we get to read it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this one! Love that cover, too! Great pick!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to read this book soon. I loved her dragon series. I think this one will be just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Sounds interesting!
    I haven't heard about Sophie Jordan before. I shall find out more now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover of this one :) it doesn't sound like it's my thing, but I hope you enjoy it when you can finally read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely excited for this one as well. I'm a big Sophie Jordan fan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cover of this one. Hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited for this one. I could stare at the cover all day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm SO excited for this one as well! I can't wait! and that cover is GORGEOUS!
    Emily @ www.rabbitholereviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't usually have a lot of luck with Sophie Jordan books, but that one sounds very promising. Plus the cover is lovely. Hope you enjoy it when you get it.

    Carrie @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read any of her books but I'm definitely looking forward to this one. I think it's actually my next weeks WOW :p That cover is so pretty so hopefully the inside is just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg your graphics are amazing! Also I adore your header!! Can't wait for this one - the cover is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg your graphics are amazing! Also I adore your header!! Can't wait for this one - the cover is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.