Week Recap - Christmas Spirit and Lots of Cookies

This week was lots of fun with lots of Christmas activities and the release of Star Wars! Plus, a whole new blog design! Let me know what you think!

Hubby and I, plus some friends went to the 10pm 3D showing of Star Wars on Thursday. I was so worried I wouldn't be able to stay awake, but the movie was so good! I can't wait to see it again and really need to do a old Star Wars re-watch!

Friday, at work, we had our Christmas party and did a passing game with gifts we each brought in. I received a box filled with baked goods, which was awesome, because I haven't felt like baking! We each dressed up in Ugly Sweaters and had a contest.Plus, I got an awesome gift from my Secret Santa - the world's biggest bag of Sour Patch Kids!





This Week I Read:

7 comments

  1. I LOVE your gift from your secret santa! Especially the "Mom's One Line A Day" book! I have Illuminae but I have yet to start it! I can't wait to read your review on it! Also, how did you like Alientated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I love this new layout. Absolutely gorgeous. I am so jealous you got to see Star Wars. I am hoping to see it next week. It's so hard to brave the internet. I'm constantly looking out for spoilers. Sounds like you have fun at your work party. I wish mine had one. They sort of did, only it was for our kids. But since I don't have a child, I wasn't really invited.

    I loved Illuuminae. I'm curious to see what you thought of it.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog design. Your header is gorgeous! I'm doing a SW marathon this weekend, and plan to see the new film Tuesday. I've heard it's great. So far, I've been lucky not to happen upon any spoilers. I really loved Illuminae. Can't wait to read your review! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna have to steal that BB-8 GIF, because he was my favorite thing in The Force Awakens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to hear that you had a great week! :D I love the pictures and it seemed like you had so much fun! Looking at it now, I'm so excited for Christmas because that means food and presents and family. (I'm also excited for Noche Buena woo). Merry Christmas :D

    (PS. I see that you read Illuminae. HOW WAS IT?) <3

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Missie I love the new look! It's gorgeous <3 And yay for sour patch kids! They're so addictive and I am totally craving them right now Lol. Seems like you had a lot of fun at the Christmas party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A belated Merry Christmas! Good gifts and good movies! I just saw the new Star Wars Saturday and I've been re-watching the old ones this week. It's a must. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.