Waiting on Wednesday with Always Watching

The bodyguards of Elite Guardians Agency have more than just skill and prowess in common--they're also all women. When it becomes clear that popular psychiatrist and radio personality Wade Savage has a stalker, his father secretly hires Elite Guardians in order to protect his son.

But when Wade's bodyguard is attacked and nearly killed, agency owner Olivia Edwards must step in and fill the gap. Olivia's skills are about to be tested to the limit as Wade's stalker moves from leaving innocent gifts at his door to threatening those closest to him. Olivia has the feeling that she's next on the list. And to complicate things even further, she realizes that her heart may be in as much danger as her client.



We don't have to wait long with Always Watching. It is scheduled to be published January 2nd, 2016!

15 comments

  1. This one looks pretty good !! Here's my WoW http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2015/12/waiting-on-wednesday-fireman-by-joe-hill.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading this one now and it is amazing! So good. Hope whenever you have a chance to read it, you enjoy (the suspense is great!), Missie. :)

    PS; love your new blog look! It's amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh.. looks like an interesting read that's certainly my type. I'll definitely look out for this one :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. Hope you enjoy it! And Hope you get some good books under your tree as well. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great read! Usually it's the hero that's the bodyguard so that should be an interesting twist ;) Merry Christmas!
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm this one does sound interesting, not sure it's my usual type of read but it sounds like it could be a good one so I might have to keep my eye on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of this one! Will have to check it out! Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! I hope you enjoy it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really amazing. I am adding it to my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this sounds interesting. And like it would make an excellent movie. I hope you'll love it. Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this does sound interesting for sure. Women body guards able to be the surprise defense. But falling for your package not part of the plan. Sounds like something I may have to look into closer to release.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh this is new to me but sounds awesome! Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, a book where the main character shares my name! I am going to add this one to my TBR because it sounds so interesting. Especially as the Elite are all women too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.