Harry Potter Illustrated

If you love Harry Potter, and you haven't gotten a copy yet, you MUST get the illustrated first book. I got it as the first gift for someone special, and I cannot wait to read it to them! It is so beautiful and it makes an already amazing story come to life!


I used the book to make our official pregnancy announcement. I was a little scared that people who did not know anything about Harry Potter would not get it, but it hasn't been too bad. I have had to explain it to a few sad people who NEED to get into the HP spirit!




 photo Signature smaller.png

10 comments

  1. Congratulations ~ Loved how you announced your news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your birth announcement! So adorable!! Congrats!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again! Very exciting! And definitely the perfect way to make the announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again! Very exciting! And definitely the perfect way to make the announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I'm just going to HAVE to buy this! WANT! *stamps foot* And a big congratulations! Mischief has indeed been managed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new addition! Such a cool way to tell people. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats again! I love how you announced it to everyone! I just bought my niece this book for Xmas!!!! It is the one thing she asked me for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, congratulations!!! This is the cleverest way ever to announce, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats; cute announcement! Also, I saw the illustrated book today in Barnes and Noble and I actually petted it, ha ha! I'll definitely have to get a copy one day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! That is an awesome way to announce !

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.