Week Recap - Re-reading and Allergies



Allergies struck this week, seems like everyone in the state has been affected. I am hoping that the pollen counts decrease soon. On a happier note, my husband I are remodeling the upstairs a bit, so I am making my own little book nook in one of the small rooms! I started getting my bookshelves upstairs today, just have to work up the gumption to haul all the books from the basement back upstairs! Books are a heavy hobby!

This Week I Read:




 photo Signature smaller.png

6 comments

  1. I always like when I get new bookshelves. Looks like you read some great new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allergies are terrible right now! Every morning my coworkers and I complain about allergies. :P

    And the book nook sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better, allergies must suck.

    Have fun sorting your books out!

    Heather | Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer on the allergies, but yay for a book nook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo to the allergies, but yay for a new book nook. Sounds amazing! Cannot wait to finish the "Anna" series as I adored her and St. Clair's story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your allergies get better soon! I actually didn't like the Anna series at all, maybe you liked them better? Look forward to your reviews soon! <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.