Through space and time, sisters entwined. Lost then found, souls remain bound.
Three sisters escape the Salem witch trials when the eldest casts a spell that hurtles their souls forward through time. After centuries separated, fate has finally reunited them in the present day.
One the healer, one the teacher, and one the deceiver.
Will their reunion return their full powers, or end their souls journey forever?
A Witches of BlackBrook novel.
- I loved the whole span of time in the books. The sisters were crushed to be separated and have to find each other through series of lives. They grew up in Salem during the heat of the witch trials. Even though they tried to help people, they still are seen as harmful.
- Magic is always fun in books. It is fun to imagine what it would be like if you had powers.
- I really liked the location on the book, that upper northeast corner of the country is somewhere I have not been able to visit much and I would love to travel there more.
- I loved the family relationships in the book. No matter what the era, the sisters desperately search for each other. I love that. Good, strong family values in books always make me smile.
- There was a little bit of romance in the book, and it was good. It wasn’t too much but it was timeless. I thought it fell well within the rest of the story.
- I am excited to see where the rest of the series goes! I enjoyed the writing, it was a fast, easy read.
- Nothing major.