Waiting on Wednesday with The White Rose

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/
Violet is on the run. After the Duchess of the Lake catches Violet with Ash, the hired companion at the Palace of the Lake, Violet has no choice but to escape the Jewel or face certain death. So along with Ash and her best friend, Raven, Violet runs away from her unbearable life of servitude.

But no one said leaving the Jewel would be easy. As they make their way through the circles of the Lone City, Regimentals track their every move, and the trio barely manages to make it out unscathed and into the safe haven they were promised—a mysterious house in the Farm.

But there’s a rebellion brewing, and Violet has found herself in the middle of it. Alongside a new ally, Violet discovers her Auguries are much more powerful than she ever imagined. But is she strong enough to rise up against the Jewel and everything she has ever known?

The White Rose is a raw, captivating sequel to The Jewel that fans won’t be able to put down until the final shocking moments.



I really enjoyed the Jewel and am excited to see how The White Rose continues the story! The White Rose is due to be released October 6th.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24585267-the-white-rose

 photo Signature smaller.png

5 comments

  1. Great review! I can't wait to read this one. Hurry up October! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read The Jewel! It sounds awesome.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to read The Jewel this year because of my challenge with Samantha(it was one of the books she challenged me to read). But I'm not sure. I'm definitely going in with no expectations. Not really my kind of read. But you never know.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't started reading this series. I hope you enjoy reading this book!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read The Jewel yet, but I really, really want to. Plus these covers are just gorgeous. They are definitely worthy of displaying. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.