Waiting on Wednesday with After You

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/


***THE SEQUEL TO THE WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON ME BEFORE YOU ***


Jojo Moyes says: "I hadn't planned to write a sequel to Me Before You. But working on the movie script, and reading the sheer volume of tweets and emails every day asking what Lou did with her life, meant that the characters never left me. It has been such a pleasure revisiting Lou and her family, and the Traynors, and confronting them with a whole new set of issues. As ever, they have made me laugh, and cry. I hope readers feel the same way at meeting them again."


 Me Before You was so amazing. I cannot wait to read the sequel and watch the upcoming movie!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25020381-after-you


 photo Signature smaller.png

6 comments

  1. I have been eyeing this one! I love this author's books, and I'm eager to rejoin those characters too. Here's mine: “UNDER THE INFLUENCE”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CANNOT WAIT! I'm rereading Me Before You super soon. Ah!
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soooooo can't wait for this one! I'm already on the hold list at the library, but I don't know if I can wait until my turn comes up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read one, quite short, novella by Jojo Moyes. I think I'm going to have to check out Me Before You as I really enjoyed her writing :)

    - Wattle @ Whimsical Nature

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Me Before You yet but I really want to. Maybe one day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this author, although I do have it on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.