From Sara Shepard, author of the #1 New York Times bestselling Pretty Little Liars series, comes the shocking sequel to The Perfectionists—with an ending you'll have to read to believe!
Mackenzie, Ava, Caitlin, Julie, and Parker have done some not-so-perfect things. Even though they all talked about killing rich bully Nolan Hotchkiss, they didn't actually go through with it. It's just a coincidence that Nolan died in exactly the way they planned . . . right? Except Nolan wasn't the only one they fantasized about killing. When someone else they named dies, the girls wonder if they're being framed. Or are they about to become the killer's next targets?
- I loved that we got answers in The Good Girl. Season after season of PLL has left me worn out on the guessing game. I was so glad that Sara decided to do these books as just a duo and let us in on the game.
- I liked that the book did catch me off guard a little bit. I didn’t really see the ending coming and a surprise is always my favorite. I love those ah-ha moments.
- I love Sara’s easy writing style. She is modern and her work flows smoothly, keeping you intrigued and making you want more.
- I loved getting to know the girls more and the back stories. There was some predictability, but alas, that is just what happens when you read a truckload of books.
- I would have liked to know more at the ending. Maybe it will spur a novella or something. I was just left with wanting a little more.