Waiting on Wednesday with Winter


Here is the stunning conclusion to the national bestselling Lunar Chronicles, inspired by Snow White.

When Princess Winter was thirteen, the rumor around the Lunar court was that her glamour would soon be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana. In a fit of jealousy, Levana disfigured Winter. Four years later, Winter has sworn off the use of her glamour altogether. Despite her scars, Winter’s natural beauty, her grace, and her gentleness are winning admiration from the Lunar people that no amount of mind-control could achieve.

Winter despises her stepmother, but has never dreamed of standing up to her. That is, until she realizes that she may be the only one with the power to confront the queen.

Can Cinder, Prince Kai, Scarlet, Wolf, Cress, Thorne, Princess Winter, and the palace guard Jacin find their happily ever afters? Fans will LOVE this amazing conclusion to the series.


I love this series so much I have already re-read it this year just to get ready for Winter! I cannot wait! Winter is coming!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13206900-winter?from_search=true&search_version=service

 photo Signature smaller.png

15 comments

  1. I haven't read anything past Cinder but I hope you get and enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter is coming! I'll probably start my re-read in the fall.But it's getting closer. Not that I want to skim through summer.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Cinder right now! I can't wait to finish the series (and I'm kind of glad I got a late start on it, since I'll probably finish Cress just in time to start Winter)!
    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just reread the series and I want Winter now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick -- haven't started this series yet but I plan to binge on them once they are all released!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this series so much! I can't wait for Winter!!

    Sophie @ Seamless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D I WOULD DO THIS EVERY WEDNESDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winter is coming! LOL love it! I am so excited for Winter :). I am a little nervous, however, because I don't remember much of what happened in Cress. I need to refresh myself before November!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this series! I do not want it to end. But I am super excited for Winter's story.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am definitely going to check this series out. I am truly enjoying your blog!

    Renee'
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate to say it, but I'm so behind with this series! I need to catch up. Maybe it's better to wait until Winter is out before I start Scarlett?

    ReplyDelete
  12. WINTER! I can't wait. I feel like this is the best cover out of the whole series, and isn't it like 800+ pages? There will be so much happiness when I get my hands on this beautiful book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cover looks sooo gorgeous, I actually really want to read this one as well even though I wasn't fond of Cinder that much.<3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaah I can't wait for this book! And how gorgeous is that cover??

    ReplyDelete
  15. DEFINITELY my most anticipated "Waiting on.." book for the year! great post!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.