Waiting on Wednesday with Hello, Goodbye and Everything In Between

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/


On the night before they leave for college, Clare and Aidan only have one thing left to do: figure out whether they should stay together or break up. Over the course of twelve hours, they'll retrace the steps of their relationship, trying to find something in their past that might help them decide what their future should be. The night will lead them to friends and family, familiar landmarks and unexpected places, hard truths and surprising revelations. But as the clock winds down and morning approaches, so does their inevitable goodbye. The question is, will it be goodbye for now or goodbye forever?

This new must-read novel from Jennifer E. Smith, author of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, explores the difficult choices that must be made when life and love lead in different directions.





I really enjoyed The Geography of You and Me and am excited to get my hands on her newest book! It is due to be released September 1st!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23369370-hello-goodbye-and-everything-in-between

 photo Signature smaller.png

7 comments

  1. This definitely sounds interesting! I'm adding to by TBR pile. Thanks for heads up!

    Renee' My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter really enjoys this author. Cute cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice!! This book (along with several of her other books) are already on my TBR list. Hopefully I will be able to get to them soon. I hope you enjoy it!!

    Here is my WoW: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/07/waiting-of-wednesday-winter-by-marissa.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been waiting for this one for a while! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to read The Geography of You and Me, I hear it's really good. Then maybe I will be more interested in this one coming soon. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book is darling! Hope you enjoy it, Missie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a fan of this author but I hope you love this one!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.