Random Tibits about Me - #OTSPSecretSister Style

I am doing Round 3 of Secret Sister. I just finished up round 2 and LOVED meeting my secret sister and the wonderful sister I got to pamper. Emily spoiled me. Her gifts and notes came on those days I needed a pick me up, it was like she had this sixth sense. 

Tuesday night was a Twitter chat that I missed. I was at Paper Towns (it was good, p.s.). I thought I would share some of my answers to the questions, both for my OTSP Secret Sister and so the blogosphere can learn more randomness about me!


What one thing would you take with you on a deserted island?
Man, this is a really tough one. I think it would have to be a solar-powered Kindle filled to the brim with books (and probably my husband) LOL

Childhood item you would love to get?
I have wanted another Tamagotchi. They were so fun as a kid and now they are remaking them!

Attending any bookish events this coming year?
At this point, I am not signed up for anything. I am really hoping to go to BEA

What type of themed boxes would you like?
I am a HUGE Harry Potter nerd, so I love HP themed. My Secret Sister from Round 2 did a couple that were so cute – a Harry Potter theme, a princess theme and a music theme!

What fandoms do you have – like Houses / SIGILS / Districts?
For Harry Potter – I feel torn between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Game of Thrones– I am with Khaleesi all the way. District – I am the fishing district, which works since my hubby and I go fishing so much! Outlander – call me Sass and take me home Jamie!

What three most wanted Funko Pops?
Definitely Jamie Fraser (he isn’t out yet, but soon), Baymax, any HP character

Favorite decade and why?
It love the 1920s. I love the hair styles, the clothing, the prohibition, the music

What are your hobbies?
Photography, reading, writing, blogging, coloring, watching tv and movies, avoiding cleaning my house, being outside, pretending to be a runner

Do you have kids or pets to spoil?
No kids or pets right now

What types of jewelry or accessories do you like?
I love jewelry and any accessory!

Most wanted DVD or music album?
Not sure if I have anything I really want at this time

Starbucks order, favorite superhero (or villain), animal & color?
Americano, Rouge, kitten, purple

Do you like signed books?
For sure!

Book format preference?
I love books, doesn’t matter what preference

Fav local restaurants or shops?
Unglued, Kittson and Lot 2029 in Fargo. We go to JL Beers in Moorhead a lot, sometimes Applebees.



 photo Signature smaller.png

2 comments

  1. What a great idea! I should do this too. I tried to answer a couple of questions after the fact, but I missed most of them. Plus, it's fun for other people to read too!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely have to take a Kindle with me as well. Forget being practical. Reading is life.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.