Week Recap - Fun in the Sun


The week went so fast, busy at work and almost every night! This weekend we left a little early and traveled with our boat up to the in-laws. Friday night was spend on the lake, it was so calm and beautiful. The boys didn't catch a single thing, but it was perfect for reading!
Saturday we spend most of the afternoon on the lake with cousins. They were so much fun, we had a few too many tasty beverages but lots of adventure, including jumping off the boat in full clothing! We finished the night seeing the Garrison Dam from the lake side.


This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:
Monday - Discussion Time - Keeping Track of Series
Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday with My Favorite Top Ten Topics
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday with Placebo Junkies
Thursday - Review of Rouge
Friday - Review of Boring Girls

This Week I Read:


Current Giveaway:

http://www.aflurryofponderings.com/2015/06/week-recap-pampering-and-sun-giveaway.htmlhttp://www.aflurryofponderings.com/2015/06/time-to-talk-posh-giveaway.html


 photo Signature smaller.png

12 comments

  1. Awesome haul of books. I have heard good things about Sant Anything. Great haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read An Abundance of Katherines a few years ago. It isn’t my favorite John Green book, but I still liked it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW the pictures of the lake are beautiful! Unfortunately, it's been raining a lot where I live. I’ve been eyeing Made you Up. Perhaps I will see a review on your blog soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've had a really beautiful weekend! I love Saint Anything! And have been wanting to read Made You Up super badly. Can't wait to see your review.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what gorgeous photos. Super jealous, haha! And I loved AN ABUNDANCE OF KATHERINES–hope you did too :) I can’t wait to read SAINT ANYTHING and MADE YOU UP :D Happy reading and have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you read alot of books last week! i can't wait to see your review of Saint Anything! it's been a long time since I've read a Sarah Dessen book, but i've heard alot of good things about her latest one so i think i might give it a shot! great pictures you took on your boat too!
    http://www.wholly-books.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished Saint Anything a couple weeks ago and I'm hoping to post my review this week! Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Five books read! I have weeks like that, but very far and few between. I have heard good things about a few of these. Made You Up is one that I would like to read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your book haul looks awesome - I liked Saint Anything for the most part, but it could have been better <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books this week. I am especially excited about Saint Anything

    I hope you enjoy these pretties :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like a wonderful weekend, and I am impressed by all the reading you got done!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.