Waiting on Wednesday with Company Town


Meet Hwa. One of the few in her community to forego bio-engineered enhancements, she’s the last truly organic person left on the rig. But she’s an expert in the arts of self-defence, and she’s been charged with training the Family’s youngest, who has been receiving death threats – seemingly from another timeline.

Meanwhile, a series of interconnected murders threatens the city’s stability – serial killer? Or something much, much worse...?











https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20447745-company-town


 photo Signature smaller.png

9 comments

  1. I just seen this one a few days ago, yes, yes, yes! Hope we both get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of all of the suspense. I haven't seen this one before now, but it looks like something I would totally be into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally new to me and this sounds great! Thanks for sharing!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the concept of humans no longer being organic, the time travel element also looks interesting. Great pick this week!
    Paulina @ The Little Book Pixie
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not heard of this but it looks good, off to investigate!

    Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, I'm very excited about this. Not sure when it's coming out though, I think the release date got pushed back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um... this sounds absolutely AMAZZING! Totally strange but amazing. Now I'm waiting on this one, too.

    WOW: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/06/waiting-on-wednesday-heir-and-spare.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover of this one!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.