Top Ten Tuesday with My Favorite Top Ten Topics


This week's Top Ten Tuesday post is themed: My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics We've Ever Done In The Past 5 Years. Since  I haven't been book blogging for 5 years, I decided to choose my Top Ten Favorite Topics since I started blogging! Here are my favorite Top Ten posts!

Top Ten Classics I Want To Read

Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book 

Top Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit 

Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table

Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With

Top Ten Characters I Would Trade Places With

Top Ten Books that Make You Swoon

Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island 

Top Ten Can't Waits in 2015

 


 photo Signature smaller.png

9 comments

  1. I'll check out some of these posts:) Got some great links:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's still a lot of characters I'm impatiently waiting on that need their own book. Strumhond and Kenji being my biggest ones!
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lunch table topic was LOTS of fun. I enjoyed putting that one together - and BTW, those Pitch Perfect gifs? Hilarious! Just saw the sequel this past weekend and as usual, it was super fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top 10 Places to Visit made my list, too! Curse you, books, for making us want to take expensive vacations to existing and nonexistent places! ;) Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing well on your 2014 releases you didn't get to as well as the 2015 releases you don't want to miss! Love the graphic on the lunch table list! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Top Ten Character's I'd like to check in with made my list this week too. Here's my TTT: http://mountainrhinestones.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lunch table topic was really fun to do. Anytime you get to imagine hanging out with fictional character it's pretty amazing.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. The characters who should get their own book is a fun one! I can think of a few immediately off-hand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never got the chance to do the Lunch Table one, but it sounds adorable! Great list, this week.

    My TTT: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-hyped-books-ive.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.