Week Recap - Fun in the Sun



This week finally had some amazing weather. I am so ready for summer to come - the lake, reading outside, sunglasses and eating on the patio. I love summer so much, it doesn't make sense that I live somewhere that gets so stinkin' cold! Saturday I ran the Wish Fast 5K to help raise money for the Make a Wish Foundation. It was a super hero theme. We dressed up in superhero shirts made for a little boy who is suffering from a brain tumor.


This Week I Read:


This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:
Monday - Wash Me Away Book Blitz & Giveaway
Tuesday- Ember in the Ashes Release Day Blitz & Giveaway
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday with The Heir
Thursday - Review of Game
Friday - April Month Recap
Saturday -  Review of The Scorch Trials



 photo Signature smaller.png

11 comments

  1. Gayle Forman books are awesome. I hope that you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I've been sitting outside every evening. And this weekend I was doing it in shorts and a tank top!
    Can't wait to see what you thought of Simon! <3
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're having beautiful weather here. I love spring. Summers are hot and humid here so summers aren't my favorite here. Your 5K for Make a Wish Foundation sounds so great. I hope you enjoy your books and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I'm glad you did the fun run thing :) I think it's sweet you did it for that little boy! (Whoever he is, I hope he does alright!) And I hope you enjoyed your books! :) Here's to a new week!

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so amazing! You did a great thing with running that marathon. :) Love shirts too! Also Simon seems to be really popular I need to check out that book. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for running 5K! I can barely run to the corner shop!! I recently read Just One Day, I hope you enjoyed it!
    Naomi @The Perks Of Being A Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome on running the 5K! I am hoping to run my first in June. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope everything went well with your run! That's a nice cause. I've never thought about running one but I'll have to look into it.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on running a 5k! I'm impressed by anyone who can run, period, but it's for a good cause, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gayle's books <3 I borrowed the same book from the library, here's to hoping I love it :) <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a new fan of Gayle Forman after reading Should I Stay. Your 5K sounds like it was a great time! Thanks for visiting my blog. Enjoy the nice weather!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.