Week Recap - Finished My First 10K



This week was quick and full. I feel like I still need some time to catch up on sleep! We spent the first part of the week training in Minot and meeting all our co-workers. Mortgage is spread out between Arizona, Minot and Fargo, so it was nice to meet co-workers face to face. Then Saturday was my first 10K. We started our run in 36 degrees. It was cold enough to see our breathe. It was a hard run for me, my hip was aching right away, but I did it fairly well - next time I would like to get down closer to 1 hour. I was about 1 hour, 25 minutes this time.


This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings: 
Monday - Review of The Winner's Crime
Tuesday - Crafty Ponderings - Cheap Instagram Pics
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday with Armada
Thursday - Review of Blue Lily, Lily Blue
Friday - Review of The Start of Me and You
Saturday - Review of Mosquitoland

This Week I Read:



 photo Signature smaller.png



7 comments

  1. How awesome! Congrats on your 10k! Your time is great! I hate running with a passion, so I admire you! (:


    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching your 10k! Great book haul as well, I look forward to reading some of your reviews. <3 Benish| Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome girl! Congrats on reaching 10k that's really amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! Congrats on the 10k! And in 36 degree weather?! Hopefully the next one will be less painful and warmer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 10k!! You have drive girl! I can't even get myself to go outside when it's less than 50 degrees, lol. Hopefully the next race will be better on your hip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats of doing 10k! I'd like to work up to 10k. So far I've only done 5k.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats again on the 10K! I can't believe how cold it was for you though. It was an amazingly gorgeous weekend here. Hope you have a quieter week this week.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.