Crafty Ponderings - Erin Condren Planner and My Favorite Etsy Sticker Shops


I have had my Erin Condren Life Planner for a couple weeks and I am absolutely in love. A friend bought hers after watching hours of YouTube videos. Once she showed me how fun it could be, way more than just a planner, I was in. I was up until midnight watching videos and then ordering my own planner. The 2015 planners are sold out, but the 2016 planners are going to be out in June!



I went a little crazy and bought a ton of stickers, pens and washi tape to get ready for my planner to come in the mail! Planner addicts, my self included now, decorate their weeks with different tapes, stickers, quotes and sayings. I track my daily events, blog posts and whatever inspires me in my planner. Some people use it even more like a journal.


There are some awesome Instagram accounts to show decorating and use ideas - so many talented people out there. I really wish I had neater looking handwriting. And more importantly, there are some amazing Etsy accounts to purchase stickers for every part of life! Here are some of my favorite stores:


https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePlannerJunkieInc 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSassyPlanner?ref=pr_faveshops

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Libbieandco

I also got a Xyron 250 Create-a-sticker Maker. I just started playing with it, so I will do a full review later, but it has been fun to make my own stickers. I am also thinking about a Silohuette if I really get into this whole sticker making process. Oh man, writing this I see how deep I am in!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xyron-250-Sticker-Machine/10285242



 photo Signature smaller.png

10 comments

  1. Missieeeeeee I'm so jelllyyyy! You got the Eric Condren planner I've been wanting to get since forever AHHHHHHH! I actually might get one now since I've saved a lot of money from my birthday and Christmas. I'll see if I have extra after Bookcon tomorrow and keep u updated. You definitely have to keep me updated on how u design the planner :D :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I'm a huge office supply junkie, so I'm practically drooling right now. Have fun customizing, and happy planning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pretty much have sold me on buying one next month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like SO much fun! I used to do scrapbooking, but I just don't have the time anymore. This would be a fun alternative.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lot of fun. I have been absorbed watching quilting videos - addicted! But when it comes to the actual sewing, guess who is having difficulty matching up seams! Enjoy your planner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun with your planner! Looking forward to seeing your post on your sticker maker and how it works. I've never seen those before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT'S SO EXCITING. I have never done anything like that -- decorating a planner or a scrapbook or ANYTHING with washi tape + markers + stickers. I'm just not that talented to decorate things yet! But this looks really, really fun! I hope you enjoy the planner and fill it up with amazing ideas :D

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the planner looks wonderful (I just got sucked into watching a few videos lol) I love things like that, it's a fun way to keep organised!

    - Wattle @ Whimsical Nature

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.