Crafty Ponderings - Cheap Instagram Prints



I recently purchased an Erin Condren Life Planner and have watched about a billion YouTube videos on ways to use the planner, decorate it and make it my own. The planners are personalized so I have to wait for it to come, but I am super excited. I prepped some images for my planner. I am excited to turn the page into a new week and see a smiling face shining back at me.



There are some apps and sites that will print Instagram pictures right from your phone and account, but I wanted a lot of photos and it was going to be spendy. Print Studio will print 48 small Instagram photos for $15. Not a horrible price, but when I want 80 photos, it adds up quickly.

Some, me being me, I did some research and found a way to get more for less! I used three programs and a coupon and slam-bam-thank-you-mam I have 80 prints for less than $20 coming my way.

 

Step One:

First, I used Insaport to download my Instagram photos to my computer. You can choose your dates or amount of photos you want to download, then the program puts it into a cute, little zip file. Export your zip and then you are ready for part 2.


Step Two:

For the second step in the process, I used PicMonkey to make a college of my downloaded pictures. I clicked on the collage feature and then choose a square of 4x4 images.


I made 5 collages and saved them to my desktop.

Step Three:

And for the third, and final step in the process - I used Shutterfly. I choose Shutterfly because I needed a company that would print 8x8 inch photos. I have heard that Costco prints them, but I do not have a Costco membership.

In Shutterfly, you are going to choose the square prints option and design an 8x8 scrapbook page. You will choose the blank option and then upload your saved collage.





And for the coupon, I used the RetailMeNot app. I love the app and use it whenever I am shopping either in-store or online. If you don't you it, you should! I almost always find some deal and I don't have to do any coupon clipping.

So, all I have to do is cut up the collage and I will have the perfect size images to fit into my planner and bring me some extra joys on those busy weeks!

I am really excited about my Erin Condren Life Planner, I will have most posts up once I get into it more and show how I am incorporating it into my personal and blogging life.


 photo Signature smaller.png

6 comments

  1. Wow! What a great idea! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I hope you'll stop by mine and let me know what you think of this month's Literary Love post

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those youtuber's really go all out with their planners. I didn't realize there was such a big community of people who did that, until recently. I wish I was that creative. Hope you enjoy your planner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I want one now. Thank you for sharing.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to see how your life planner turns out! I'm on my 5th, and I absolutely adore them!

    -Cristina @ Girl in the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is actually a good idea, I have a planner for my blog but I mostly keep it for post ideas and Books/ARCs to review. Love the idea though! <3 Benish| Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this in a recent Eleventh Gorgeous video (they are who I found it out from) and I fell in love with how you can personalize it and everything. I'm probably going to get one of my own now because I'm jealous of how everybody has like a legit planner to do everything while I have post it notes and a crappy 99 cent notebook.

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.