Week Recap - New Blog Design


This was another busy week at work, coming up to the summer season always means more house sales! I don't mind the overtime, so bring it on! Plus, the weather has been warming up and amazing. Love it! I spent the entire weekend (well quite a chunk of it) working on a new blog design. Thought it would be a fun time to spruce it up and try out some new tricks I learned this week. It has that whole forest, summer camp feel! I hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think!

This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:
Tuesday - ARC Review of Denton Little's Death Date
Wednesday- Waiting on Wednesday with Love Fortunes and other Disasters
Friday- Review of I Hunt Killers
Saturday - Discussion Post - Shipping

This Week I Read:

 photo Signature smaller.png

13 comments

  1. I love the summer camp feel that you have going on! It's adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your 'new' look, and its fun designing too I know. I must get to read the Lunar chronicles one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your new theme, really cute with the forest and little animals. I really like the hedgehog! You've been super busy on your blog this week. Both of the books that you have read are on my TBR and hopefully I will get round to reading them too soon :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cute animals on your new design...now all you need is Jason from Friday 13th! *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your new theme a lot, especially the fox at the top!
    Paulina @ The Little Book Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new design is the cutest thing ever! I absolutely love the fox!


    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog design looks super cute! I love the change on here <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the woodland, summer camp feel! My only complaint might be that it's not responsive, so I have to horizontal scroll a little bit on smaller screens, but otherwise, great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute new look, Missie! Always fun to brighten things up. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.