Week Recap - 5 Star Reading Week


I have been on the best book binge lately, all books I have loved. It makes me want to read more and I am so inspired by the authors. I love weeks like that! My hubby and I went up to his parents for the weekend. They live about 4 hours away from home, so I got some reading and review writing in on the drive. Saturday was beautiful, almost 70 degrees, I took that time to do my favorite thing, read outside!


This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:
Monday - Blogging Tutorials - Organization
Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday with Characters I'd Like to Check in With
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday with Hold Me Like a Breath
Thursday - Review of Scene of the Climb
Friday - Review of Even in Darkness
Saturday - Review of Frostfire

This Week I Read:

Upcoming Reviews:

Join me and share your favorite foods inspired by your favorite books! I am going to feature some friends sharing their favorites and would love your recipes! How about your Dauntless cake recipe or Perry's berry pies or some delicious Butterbeer. I made some goulash inspired by the fiction resturant Poison Kitchen in Daughter of Smoke and Bone!

http://www.aflurryofponderings.com/2015/04/upcoming-event-bookies-become-foodies.html


http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

10 comments

  1. Looks like the drive was very relaxing and good for you I see. I love days like that where I can just read. No interruptions. Great haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a very productive week. I've heard great things about all the books you read this week. I look forward to one day reading them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow u read so many books in one week its amazing!

    Glad u had a great reading week and I need to read the Winner's Curse

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, you did read some good books! Three of those are absolute favorites! :D And reading outside is just wonderful.

    I hope you have a great week!
    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you thought of Girl on The Train. I'm going to be digging into that one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you've got some of my TBR reads above! I can't wait to see your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what you thought of everything! I literally want to read all of those books (except The Scorch Trials because I already read it). I especially want read The Start of Me and You! The cover is gorgeous!

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. March was a good month for me for getting great books that I enjoyed reading but April is off to a slow start. I hope to find a few gems later this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had a busy week, I hope you had fun though - I hope to hear your thoughts on I'll Meet You There soon, I really liked that book<3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mum read the girl on the train and liked it and gave it to me! Looking forward to seeing what you think :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.