Waiting on Wednesday with Love Fortunes and Other Disaster

In the tradition of Alice Hoffman’s Practical Magic, one girl chooses to change her fortune and her fate by falling in love.

Love is real in the town of Grimbaud and Fallon Dupree has dreamed of attending high school there for years. After all, generations of Duprees have successfully followed the (100% accurate!) love fortunes from Zita’s famous Love Charms Shop to happily marry their high school sweethearts. It’s a tradition. So she is both stunned and devastated when her fortune states that she will NEVER find love.

Fortunately, Fallon isn’t the only student with a terrible love fortune, and a rebellion is brewing. Fallon is determined to take control of her own fate—even if it means working with a notorious heartbreaker like Sebastian.

Will Fallon and Sebastian be able to overthrow Zita’s tyranny and fall in love?

This cover is just so amazing and love fortunes, yes please! This one is set to come out April 15th!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22718710-love-fortunes-and-other-disasters?from_search=true

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

14 comments

  1. Ha! I almost picked this one last week, I have to agree that it sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower!

    My WoW

    Diayll @Mother/Gamer/Writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh. this sounds pretty good. I'm adding this to my tbr list. And I love that cover! :D

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Love that cover, too. Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “THE WRONG MAN”

    ReplyDelete
  4. this book sounds different from what I've been reading but it's definitely going on my TBR pile. Thanks for sharing!
    Paulina @ The Little Book Pixie
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one DOES sound (and look) awesome. Sometimes a book appeals just because of its cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds cute and unique; definitely adding it to my TBR.

    My WoW: http://thereadinghedgehog.blogspot.com/2015/04/waiting-on-wednesday-stolen-magic.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I featured this one on my waiting on Wednesday a few week back! It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited about this one too! I hope you enjoy the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds kind of awesome. I hope you enjoy reading it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh what a cute cover! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It'll be cute too. Swoon reads are always super cute.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cover is very beautiful, hope you enjoy this book once you get your hands on it :)
    Benish| Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute cover! It looks/sounds like a fun one!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.