Waiting on Wednesday with Hold Me Like A Breath

Penelope Landlow has grown up with the knowledge that almost anything can be bought or sold—including body parts. She’s the daughter of one of the three crime families that control the black market for organ transplants.

Penelope’s surrounded by all the suffocating privilege and protection her family can provide, but they can't protect her from the autoimmune disorder that causes her to bruise so easily.

And in her family's line of work no one can be safe forever.

All Penelope has ever wanted is freedom and independence. But when she’s caught in the crossfire as rival families scramble for prominence, she learns that her wishes come with casualties, that betrayal hurts worse than bruises, that love is a risk worth taking . . . and maybe she’s not as fragile as everyone thinks.




A crime family that controls the black market on organs?! Heck yes! I cannot wait to get my hands on this one! It is due out May 19th!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18584521-hold-me-like-a-breath?from_search=true

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

13 comments

  1. I'm also looking forward to this one too! that plot immediately captured me. Nice pick! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so looking forward to this one. I hope I get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds interesting. Hadn't conceived of a crime family controlling black market organs. Drugs, yes. Organs, no. Hope you enjoy it! Looking forward to a review on it. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time I'm hearing about this one but it sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing!
    Paulina @ The Little Book Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen Hold Me Like a Breath fluttering (haha) around blog tour sites and Goodreads, and I'm looking forward to it. Like you, I'm especially intrigued by the whole crime/organ market, but also the three rival families and seeing how the heroine handles the conflict.

    Claire @ Cover to Cover

    ReplyDelete
  6. As someone who is in need of a kidney transplant I am very much interested in stories of the organ black market. I'm quite curious on how it works and how people can get away with it for so long without getting caught. And the cover of this one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep seeing this around, but I'm still not sure if I want to read it. It sounds interesting though, so I really hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh what agorgeous cover there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually love this cover, it's just BEAUTIFUL! I hope you enjoy this one once you get your hands on it - I recently read it, but it's pretty okay though.. <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely cover! :) Hope you enjoy it once you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one looks really good! I just learned about it earlier this morning actually, and I'm so excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds really cool and I can't wait to get my hands on it! I love the cover as well and it seems really unique!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.