Upcoming Event - Bookies become Foodies (May 11-15th)

Who can join in? YOU of course! Any blogger and reader is welcome to join us. Just fill out the sign up post and announce you will join in below in the linky.

When? This is all going down May 11th-15th! The week will featured some bloggers on A Flurry of Ponderings, as well as some featured links to your pages! Please let me know if you want to schedule a post date and be featured on A Flurry of Ponderings to share your favorite recipe with the Book Blog World!

What is gonna happen? Here’s how it goes! In the week you can share some of your favorite books with foods, posts with recipes and show of your cooking / baking skills! For example - do you have an amazing chocolate cake that reminds you of Tris in Divergent? Or how about the famous Butterbeer from Harry Potter? Pies from Under the Never Sky!






Need an example? Tomorrow I will repost my first "Blast From the Past" post about the goulash from the Posion Kitchen in Daughter of Smoke and Bone!
 
Why should I join in? To connect with bloggers, read awesome books, and of course, have a lot of fun!

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

2 comments

  1. Hey! I am so excited for this event. I'm pretty sure I signed up (Writing Pearls) Can you let me know if I didn't? I just read a book today about two chefs and it had some amazing food references so I'm going to highlight that one for this event! I'd love to be a featured blogger. I think this idea is so fun and I may do a recipe and a book often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! You did sign up! I was going to work on contacting everyone that signed up for features this weekend! I am uber excited that you are excited!
      Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.