Must Watch - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt



This show is amazing - if you already haven't binged, you NEED to! Netflix has helped create another genius show that you can be addicted to for two days (that is because you will binge all the episodes in two sittings, only stopping to pee and get some munchies).
The show was created by Tina Fey and Robert Carlock. It is so stinking funny, I giggle through the entire show. Ellie Kemper is so amazing, beyond words. Then there are so many amazing actors in the show, including Tina Fey herself! The show is SO quotable - check out #hashbrownnofilter and you will see - I am not the only one ogling over this show! Love it! I am so obsessed the theme song is already my ringtone!



 photo Signature smaller.png

10 comments

  1. I watched half of the first episode a few a weeks ago and got distracted. But it's definitely one I will come back to sometime this summer to binge. How can you not love anything that Fey is involved in?
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one I want to see, but I don't have Netflix. I barely have time to watch all the current tv shows I want, and so don't want to add on more. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This show was so fun! Like you, I binge-watched the entire season in two days. :) When oh when can we expect season 2??? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to get netflick ... we've always had similar tastes in books, movies, tv shows....so I bet I would like this series too!! Looks like it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I liked this one, it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this show and can't wait for season two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this show and can't wait for season two!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I binged this show in less than a day. My friend had been bugging me all day to watch it so when I got home from school I started and then I just couldn't stop. It was so funny! Such a good show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hoping to watch this at some point. The fact that Tina Fey helped write it is a big reason why - I love her in films. I'm glad you've found it super addictive, I'm off to search that hashtag now on twitter! I'm a new follower sweetie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this show! So quirky and cute, and the jokes were continuous! I'm glad to read a post about it on someone's blog - definitely everyone should watch this! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.