Week Recap - Sunshine and Spring


It was a nothing major week, but the best news was that it is finally starting to feel like spring! I got my flip flops out and we officially have no snow! It has been such a blessing to have the windows open and fresh, warm air in the house. The hubs and I are actually talking about getting a new boat, so it makes summer seem closer and closer!

This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:
Monday - Review of Clockwork Angel
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday with Everything that Makes You
Thursday - Review of Talon
Friday - Review of Autumn Falls
Saturday - Review of The Little Boy Who Lost His Name

This Week I Read:

Around the Bookish World:

  • The cover of Winter by Marissa Meyer was released! Love it and cannot wait to get my hands on it!

  • The movie poster for Paper Towns was released! I really need to read the book and can't wait to see the series!

  • Veronica Roth has announced a new book series! Cannot wait!  "The author has inked a deal with HarperCollins for an as-yet-unnamed duology, the first installment of which is due to arrive in 2017."


http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

8 comments

  1. I'm intrigued by the 'Star Wars' type story for Veronica Roth's new books and I'll be keeping an eye out for more information as it becomes available. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica Roth's new books sound interesting. Frostfire has such a pretty cover. My edition the pages were all glued together. Great stack of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read Paper Towns soon as well... I'm also pretty curious of Veronica Roth's new series... but I really need to take that out of my mind right now.. I think the release date is still so far from now :(

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a number of US bloggers welcoming the warming up spring is bringing! I hope to read the Lunar Chronicles sometimes this year so will see I go with these before Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it just me or is that O in Talon the Mortal Kombat logo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you say that, I totally think it is!
      Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

      Delete
  6. Ohh, I spy Frostfire in there - hoping to hear your thoughts on it soon :) <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missie, I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. You can check my post about it to get all the information here http://mountainrhinestones.blogspot.com/2015/03/versatile-blogger-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.