Week Recap - Secret Sister Goodness

Another long, busy week at work. It is good to stay busy, but a few days I felt I was drowning. I did get some time to listen to audiobooks at work, I am glad that I am able to multi-task. This weekend was nice to chill out and finally catch up some blogging. I did also get some time to got to my movies with my husband's grandmother. It was fun to take her out for lunch and to go see Kingsman. I definitely have a new celebrity crush on Taron Eggerton! I will post a review later this week. 

This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:
Monday - Review of Wild
Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday with My Favorite YA Heroines
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday with Bone Gap
Thursday - Blog Tour with The Sparks
Friday - Review of Kill Me Softly
Saturday -  Review of Sharp Objects

This Week I Read:


Some OTSP Talk:

http://www.bookaddictsguide.com/2015/01/12/on-the-same-page-secret-sister-project-round-2/

My amazing OTSP Secret Sister has not revealed herself yet but I already know that she is amazing. She send me a hardcover, signed copy of All Fall Down and then I got a second package with Valetine goodies and some super cute socks! Such a sweetie!


I am secret sister to Lisa from Reading, Writing and Random Musings. I have LOVED getting to know and spoil Lisa. I have already sent her March package because I was so excited for her to get it! This is the first I have participated in Secret Sister and I am so glad I did. We send gifts February through July and get to know an amazing blogger. Plus it is always super fun to get some actual mail, especially when it is books you have been dying to read!

Update Popsugar Challenge:



http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

13 comments

  1. nice post
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have LOVED getting to know you as well! I actually like that you revealed yourself early on....I feel like I'm getting to know you far better that way! I am actually debating revealing myself so that I can make a stronger connection with my Secret Sister! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're doing well with your reading challenge! So many checks already! And The Kingsman looks really good, so trying to talk hubby into going to see it with me. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of the OTSP Secret Sister event, I wish I had the time to dedicate to it so I could participate, maybe next year.

    You are doing an awesome job with your reading challenge! Keep it up!

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete
  5. Nice post. Your secret Sister is awesome. I also like that you get to know someone else. It's a good way to get to know another person. Maybe next year I will participate in the OTSP Secret Sister event.

    Grace @Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had pretty good week! Your SS sounds absolutely lovely. Did you enjoy All Fall Down? I personally really want to read both Autumn Falls and Zac and Mia, so I hope you enjoyed 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Secret Sister project looks like so much fun. Getting mail and getting to know another blogger=awesome!
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kingsman! That was such a fun, humorous movie. I'm curious as to what you thought of it, will wait for the review. I really like the idea of the Secret Sister project. Maybe I'll join next go around.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, funny - it never even occurred to me to reveal who I am to my Secret Sister, though it would be really nice to actually start building up a connection with her. Glad you've been so happy with your sisterly gifts!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you feel less busy this next week. I hear you...things don't seem to want to slow down do they? I'm curious to see what you think of All Fall Down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww your OTSP secret sister is so sweet! I've always loved the idea of it, so great.

    I hope you find more time to yourself soon! Great job with the reading challenge so far ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Things like Secret Sister are a great thing to get involved in. I'd do these things if I had the budget available to spoil someone! Hope you keep having fun with your Sisters...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.