Waiting on Wednesday with Vanishing Girls


New York Times bestselling author Lauren Oliver delivers a gripping story about two sisters inexorably altered by a terrible accident.

Dara and Nick used to be inseparable, but that was before the accident that left Dara's beautiful face scarred and the two sisters totally estranged. When Dara vanishes on her birthday, Nick thinks Dara is just playing around. But another girl, nine-year-old Madeline Snow, has vanished, too, and Nick becomes increasingly convinced that the two disappearances are linked. Now Nick has to find her sister, before it's too late.

In this edgy and compelling novel, Lauren Oliver creates a world of intrigue, loss, and suspicion as two sisters search to find themselves, and each other.

"Alarming and uplifting, a rare psychological thriller that has a kind heart at its center. Read it with all the lights on." --E. Lockhart, author of We Were Liars


 I thought the premise of Panic was interesting, but the follow through just did not work completely for me. I am really hoping that Lauren can really pull off that intense suspicious novel I am hoping this will be. It is due out March 10th. 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22465597-vanishing-girls?from_search=true

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

10 comments

  1. I'm also looking forward to this one although Before I Fall is the only Lauren Oliver book I've read.. March 10 is sooo close!! :D

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also looking forward to this one although Before I Fall is the only Lauren Oliver book I've read.. March 10 is sooo close!! :D

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read anything by Lauren Oliver, but I do want to read this one! I've been watching it for awhile and it looks so good!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is for sure on my watch list. great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very excited for this one! I've heard the sisterly aspect is very well written.

    Nice WOW :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for this one! I love Lauren Oliver! I hope you enjoy it!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-4-unleashing-call.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm super excited for this one! I love Lauren Oliver and this sounds really mysterious and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! This is my choice for the week too. It sounds so amazing and I adore Lauren Oliver! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm waiting for this one as well, lovely choice!<3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this one on my list too and can't wait to read it! Pretty much anything by Lauren Oliver has turned out to be favorites for me. Great pick!

    New follower. :-)

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.