Week Recap - Giving Hearts Day


This week was super busy at work. Rates are low, so everyone is refinancing again, especially if they didn't refinance in the first wave of low rates. I spent a lot of time at work, but luckily still did have some time for a little fun this week.

On Thursday some of my co-workers and I went to TNT Kids Fitness for a jumpathon to help raise funds for the kid's gym and activities. It was part of Giving Hearts Day. It was so much fun to get a little break from work, especially with the busy week.


This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:
Monday - Review of The Dream Thieves
Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday with Things I Like/Dislike with Romances in Books
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday with The Distance Between Lost and Found
Friday - Review of I Was Here

This Week I Read:





http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

10 comments

  1. I've heard about Wild and I think I need to add it to my TBR. That's the one that's being made into a movie with Reese Witherspoon, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good time at the Kid Fitness event. The Books you read look interesting. Have a great weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this week isn't quite so busy for you. I have a whole bunch of Cassandra Clare books on my TBR mountain but haven't had a chance to read them yet. The Dream Thieves is still on TBR mountain too. I really have to stop accepting review books so that I'll have time to read from the mountain. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A jumpathon!!! Cool!!! I want to read WILD as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooooved Clockwork Angel!!! *-*

    Frannie @ http://frannieinthepages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had fun well giving back. Good job.
    Clockwork Angel <3 <3 <3
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wild sounds intriguing enough, can't wait to hear your thoughts on it :)

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  8. What do you think of the Infernal Devices series? I've not read it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jumpathon sounds like it would have been heaps of fun! I hope you enjoyed yourself :)

    I hope you have a good week!

    - Wattle @ Whimsical Nature

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Jumpathon looks way fun!!!! I didn't know you worked with mortgages! I'm in the middle of a refi right now!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.