Week Recap - Audiobooks


Another long week at work, but it does feel like there is an end in sight. I am finally getting back on top of the work instead of drowning below it! I did get some good reading done this week - or mostly some good listening! I seriously love audiobooks, they work so well for all situations! I have about a 20 minute drive and I can listen at work as long as I don't have to type something at the same time, lol!



This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:
Monday - Review & Giveaway of The Intergalactic Adventures of Queen Bea
Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday with Ten Book Related Problems I Have
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday with No Parking At the End Times
Friday - Review of The 5th Wave
Saturday - Review of Four

This Week I Read:





http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

5 comments

  1. Oh that's lucky. Wish I could listen to audios and work at the same time. I feel like my clients wouldn't appreciate me telling them to shut up though. Lol.
    I'm super excited for your review of The Girl With All the Gifts. I've had my eye on it for a while now.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not listen to audiobooks and work at the same time. I can multi task for everything but audio books. Ha. I loved The Girl With All The Gifts. I read it last year and thought it was one of the better ones I read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am forever very jealous of people that manage to read more than one book a week! I need to hear what you thought about Sharp Objects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work in a school so audiobooks just don't fly while I'm working. I also have a 15-20 minute drive to/from work that I try to listen to books in transit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love audiobooks too. I wish I had more time to listen, though!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.