Waiting on Wednesday with The Distance Between Lost & Found






Ever since the night of the incident with Luke Willis, the preacher’s son, sophomore Hallelujah Calhoun has been silent. When the rumors swirled around school, she was silent. When her parents grounded her, she was silent. When her friends abandoned her … silent.

Now, six months later, on a youth group retreat in the Smoky Mountains, Hallie still can’t find a voice to answer the taunting. Shame and embarrassment haunt her, while Luke keeps coming up with new ways to humiliate her. Not even meeting Rachel, an outgoing newcomer who isn’t aware of her past, can pull Hallie out of her shell. Being on the defensive for so long has left her raw, and she doesn’t know who to trust.

On a group hike, the incessant bullying pushes Hallie to her limit. When Hallie, Rachel, and Hallie’s former friend Jonah get separated from the rest of the group, the situation quickly turns dire. Stranded in the wilderness, the three have no choice but to band together.

With past betrayals and harrowing obstacles in their way, Hallie fears they’ll never reach safety. Could speaking up about the night that changed everything close the distance between being lost and found? Or has she traveled too far to come back?

This one looks so intense, so I cannot wait to get my hands on it and get into the feels. Luckily I don't have to wait long because it is coming out February 17th! 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18660756-the-distance-between-lost-and-found?ac=1




http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

15 comments

  1. I've never heard of this one but it sounds pretty interesting. Hope you'll enjoy it! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one does look so good. i am very excited for this one. Almost just a week away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this book either. It sounds really interesting! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really good. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is completely new to me! It sounds really good, and YAY for a short wait time! Thanks for sharing, hope you love it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this sounds right up my alley and totally new!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one seems intriguing! I can't wait to read it!

    Wonderful WOW :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm...Super intense. Sounds like a decent survival type sorry.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. This could be a really powerful story. I'm looking forward to reading it. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this one sounds dark and edgy and real. I'll have to add this one to my tbr.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omgg this book has been on my radar for so long, I cannot wait to read it once it releases! <3 The concept seems so interesting - thanks for sharing!

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omgg this book has been on my radar for so long, I cannot wait to read it once it releases! <3 The concept seems so interesting - thanks for sharing!

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this book sounds really good. I don't know how I haven't heard of it before. So adding this to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one sounds interesting and the cover is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.