In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told.
Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?
Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now.
Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series.
- The story starts right after Levana's parents were assassinated. She was just about sixteen and she was left with her sister to rule the kingdom.
- It was interesting to hear the development of the infection that they sent to earth and what they wanted to happen with it. Even at a young age, Levana was really wise with her tactics on how to rule.
- Channary was awful! I can only imagine how horrible things would be if she was queen instead of Levana, especially after the infection was sent to earth.
- I am so excited for Winter after learning more about her family and her past. I cannot wait for Winter to come out - hehee, that just made me think "Winter is Coming."
- I felt like the whole Selene part of the story had some holes, I realize that if Levana knew for sure that she was alive that it would blow that whole part of the story apart, but I thought that there would have been some more proof that she was alive. It really made it sound like there was no way she could have survived but then there was all the sudden some rumors that she lived.