About the Book:
On sale for only .99 cents on Amazon for a limited time!
About the Author:
- Bea was your normal, self-conscious teenager. She felt out of place and like she didn't belong. I think that most of us have felt that way at one point or another, so it is easy to relate.
- I really enjoyed Calvin. He was that geeky boy that had a bit of an edge. I think that he was my favorite part of this book.
- The theme of the book was a classic coming of age, but in a different and unusual setting. The unique world building created an interesting storyline.
- As far as I can tell, the book is a standalone. There does seem to be a lot more to the story and it was a bit rushed at the end. I am assuming that the author may continue with the series depending on how well the first book does.
- There were just some parts of the book that I wish was more flushed out. The book sometimes felt like it needed a little more meat on its bones.
This event was organized by CBB Book Promotions.