Week Recap - Back on Track


Nothing much happened this week, pretty simple easy going week, which is good. I finally feel like I am back into the swing of my normal reading pace!



This Week I Read:


This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:
Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday with Ten 2014 Releases I Still Need to Read
Wednesday- Waiting on Wednesday with The Sin Eater's Daughter
Thursday - Featured Blogger with Book's Overall
Friday - Blogging Tutorial - Social Media Buttons



http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

7 comments

  1. Looks like you've read a lot of good books this week. I hope you feel better. My reading pace has been very non-existant. I feel like I can never catch up.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen The Conspiracy of Us around a lot more. And I enjoyed Matched so I need to read more Ally Condie. Hope you have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you're back on track! I'm still working on it, but keep getting derailed by the Flu That Will Not Die! ha! Hope you have another great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite is good! I'll definitely be watching for your review of Atlantia. Not heard such good things. But I liked her Matched trilogy.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you like Altantia? I've got it, but I've been kind of afraid to touch it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Atlantia, I've been considering picking that up, but all the mixed reviews have kept me away so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what you think about it!

    I hope you have a wonderful week :)

    - Wattle @ Whimsical Nature

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read The Conspiracy of Us. I think I'm going to try the audiobooks, but I have a few others I want to get through first.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.