Waiting on Wednesday with A Court of Thorns and Roses

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/


A thrilling, seductive new series from New York Times bestselling author Sarah J. Maas, blending Beauty and the Beast with faerie lore.

When nineteen-year-old huntress Feyre kills a wolf in the woods, a beast-like creature arrives to demand retribution for it. Dragged to a treacherous magical land she only knows about from legends, Feyre discovers that her captor is not an animal, but Tamlin—one of the lethal, immortal faeries who once ruled their world.

As she dwells on his estate, her feelings for Tamlin transform from icy hostility into a fiery passion that burns through every lie and warning she's been told about the beautiful, dangerous world of the Fae. But an ancient, wicked shadow grows over the faerie lands, and Feyre must find a way to stop it . . . or doom Tamlin—and his world—forever.

Perfect for fans of Kristin Cashore and George R. R. Martin, this first book in a sexy and action-packed new series is impossible to put down!


Seriously, I need this in my hands right now. I know that I can read the first few chapters right now, but I don't think I can handle getting only a taste, I need the entire package!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16096824-a-court-of-thorns-and-roses
 
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

10 comments

  1. I really did not like the Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight books as I really hated Caelena and I thought the romance overpowered the story too much but I would still like to read this book as I do believe that Sarah J. Maas is a good writer and that maybe The Throne of Glass series wasn't for me. So fingers crossed I like this one a bit better haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by this author, but I am planning to read Throne of Glass sometime this year! I didn't realize she had a new series coming out. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're are going to love it! A-MAZ-ING! I'm going to re-read it before the month is out.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this author yet, but this book really sounds cool!

    Stormi
    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize this was a Beauty and the Beast retelling - ish. I'm a little skeptical since it's perfect for fans of George R. R. Martin who I don't really care for :/ ~ I hope you enjoy reading it once you get A Court of Thorns and Roses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sound like a great book! I totally understand that you don't want to read the first few chapters now. There's nothing worse than loving a book and not be able to continue reading. :|

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited about this book too! The cover is gorgeous!*_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read anything from Sarah J. Maas, but I'm so excited for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A little late to comment, but YES! If this book is half as good as everyone says it is, then it will be epic.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.