For a Christmas adventure my mom, aunt and I went to Into the Woods. I didn't really know a whole lot about it, other than it had an amazing cast and some of my favorite fairy tales.
- I loved the music. Since Stephen Sondheim wrote the music, it really brought back Sweeney Todd for me, which I loved. I love those dark musical notes within the opening scene.
- The actors were amazing, I loved Emily and Anna so much. It was fun to see Anna doing more with her musical talent.
- The Agony song that was song by the princes was so hilarious! I think I need to download the soundtrack and make that my ringtone.
- The effects and shots in the movie were so amazing. I loved the evil, creepy look of the forest and the ending part for Meryl Streep's character was awesome.
- There was a part with the prince that I just did not understand why it needed to go that direction. I guess I would have written that part different, but I can see how it worked out for the end result.
- The movie got a little long. There was a part where I thought the movie was done, and just a little anti-climatic, but then it did kinda drag after that.