Featured Blogger - What's Hot



This week's Featured Blogger is Laura from What's Hot? You definitely NEED to go visit her blog, it is so stinkin cute!

Describe yourself in 5 words.
Funny, loyal, creative, ambitious, bookworm (according to my best friend)

Describe your blog in one sentence.
What's Hot? features book and film reviews of all genres as well as some product reviews. 

Why did you start a blog?
I wrote some articles for school magazine that I helped to create, but they didn't end up getting published which really disappointed me. I still wanted to get my work out there so I started my blog. Back then, it was about fashion and beauty but I soon realised that that wasn't really my thing and now I'm blogging about books and films! 

Who is your current book crush?
Eeep such a hard question. All the characters from Alan Bennett's The History Boys and Evan Walker from The 5th Wave/The Infinite Sea.

What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
I have Netflix so the list is extensive. I'm going to go with Game of Thrones! 

Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Arden Cho (Kira in Teen Wolf) or Berenice Marlohe, simply because they're part oriental and so am I! 

If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Matthew Bell - he works for Tatler and has written some interesting articles recently. I must admit after the last article of his I've read, I'm not sure I agree with his opinions and I certainly don't want to be him, but if I could have his job, that would be fab. 

What is your favorite web site?
Probably YouTube. I can procrastinate for hours on there and there's always something for the mood you're in! For reviews/vaguely bookish/filmish things, I'd say Tatler, though this is only a recent obsession. Of course, there's also Netflix - you can never get enough of Netflix. 

What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod?
Classic - MKTO. Totally addicted to this song right now. 

What is the last book you bought?
It's been so long since I actually bought a book that I can't remember (uni reading list excluded). I think it was Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, I bought it from the massive Foyles store in London and I remember the cover being especially beautiful. 

Stalk Laura! Here are her contact links!
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

4 comments

  1. Just visited her page! Thanks for sharing :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to visit this blog! And what a great idea to have this featured blog thing here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sisters both watch Game of Thrones and like it! I am currently reading the first book so that I can watch the series eventually. I will be checking out her blog now!

    Check out my post and giveaway: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/01/weaving-setting-into-your-story-guest.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature!! It means a lot to see my blog on here :)) Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to commenting, thought I'd already visited!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.