Featured Blogger - Olivia's Catastrophe

    Today's Featured Blogger is Olivia from Olivia's Catastrophe! She has a super cute blog and loves books and beauty products as much as I do! Please make sure to stop over and say hi after reading her interview!

     
    1.Describe yourself in 5 words.
Introverted, thoughtful, weird, friendly and happy :)
    2. Describe your blog in one sentence.
A book blog with random posts about my life included!
    3. Why did you start a blog?
I originally started it because I wanted to be writer, and lots of books told me to start building an online platform and an email subscriber list for the future. But in the end it has turned into something I love doing and would continue regardless of wanting to be an author or not.
    4. Who is your current book crush?
Current? You mean everlasting! I haven't gotten over Edilio from Gone for years, and probably won't ever.
    5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
Doctor Who! I will always have time for an episode of that. I have also recently started and fallen in love with Luther and Sherlock.
    6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
I feel like I would have to play myself, but if I could I would love to play one of my older sisters. It would be interesting to see how they view me as well.
    7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Definitely J.K Rowling. I would love to know what her daily agenda is like, and what it feels like to be such a successful author!
    8. What is your favorite web site?
It would either be Young Writers Society (www.youngwriterssociety.com) where I get feedback on my writing and have a lot of online friends, or Bloglovin, where I keep up with all the blogs I love to read!
    9. What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod?
Jealous - Labyrinth. I can't get enough of it!
    10. What is the last book you bought?
I bought ten at the same time because I was at a book fair where a hardcover was only 1.50 euros and a paperback was 1. But my favorite buy from them has to be Trickster's Choice by Tamora Pierce. I have heard a lot of things about this author and can't wait to get to her books!

Stalk Olivia! Here is her contact information!

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

3 comments

  1. I'll definitely give her blog a lookie! Loving this feature :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this feature. It's a great way to find new blogs. Her blog sounds really awesome.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for taking the time to feature me, Missie! And thanks for the comments Grace and Alex <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.