Featured Blogger - Books Overall



This Week's Featured Blogger is Akhfhin from Books Overall! Make sure to stop over and say after reading the interview!


1.  Describe yourself in 5 words.
Nerdy, Quiet, Lazy, Friendly, Sarcastic
2. Describe your blog in one sentence.
A book blog where you'll find book-related things created by a  boy who loves books and a little bit too crazy for Adventure Time
3. Why did you start a blog?
I started a blog because I wanted to challenge myself. So this one day I was surfing the internet looking at book blogs international and from my country (Indonesia) and saw amazing blogs with great contents. I'm also a bookworm myself but was never a book reviewer so I wanted to try it myself and see how it goes, hence the book blog I created. Also, some of the bloggers I saw they get sent advance copies and books to review and I wanted to be like them too! (hopefully someday...)
4. Who is your current book crush?
My current book crush is Inferno by Dan Brown! That story was so good!
5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
I watch a lot of TV shows (my favorites are Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon a Time, Revenge and Scandal) other than reading books but my current obsession would be Outlander!
6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Colin Ford (Under The Dome) or Harry Shum Jr. (Glee, if he doesn't dance b/c I can't dance). Both of these people are skinny like me but they're way more handsome than I am lol
7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
It would be Jesse from (jessethereader) on YouTube, I just looooove his videos and he's very funny! (and of course having his book collection wouldn't hurt, lol)
8. What is your favorite web site?
http://www.periplus.com would be my favorite website as it is where I do my online book shopping when I'm not buying in bookstores. Sometimes it has a great bargain section with very cheap prices!
9. What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod?
Eminem feat. Sia - Guts Over Fear

10. What is the last book you bought?
Ask For It by Sylvia Day

Stalk Akhfhin! Here are his contact links!

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

3 comments

  1. Sounds like a great new blog for me to follow! I'll hop over there now and join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i'll have to check this one out!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature!! Appreciate it so much:D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.