Featured Blogger - The Book Addict's Guide



This week's Featured Blogger is Brittany from The Book Addict's Blog! Make sure to head over and say hi to Brittany after you read her interview!

  1. Describe yourself in 5 words.  --> Laid back but book-obsessed  
  2. Describe your blog in one sentence. --> A place where bookworms can go to find reviews, features, recommendations, and anything book-related!  
  3. Why did you start a blog?  --> My friend and I started REALLY getting into the used book store in our neighborhood and once I started reading so many books, I wanted to have a place to put all those reviews! I thought about a book review blog (which it has since evolved into more) and voila!   
  4. Who is your current book crush? --> Probably the biggest one is Captain Carswell Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer!   
  5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading? --> My fiancé and I watch a lot of TV together... I wouldn't say they're "guilty" pleasures, but our favorites are Modern Family, New Girl, and The Big Bang Theory. I guess guilty pleasures extend to Duck Dynasty and Ink Master!   
  6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life? --> Haha I've honestly never thought about it before! I don't think this would make too interesting of a movie ;)  Let's go with Jennifer Lawrence. I just love her.
  7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? --> Good question! Probably someone similar to me but somewhere in Europe. I'd just love go explore!   
  8. What is your favorite web site? --> Goodreads! I use it to keep track of sooooo many things! Although Hannah from So Obsessed With has just introduced me to Wunderlist and I think I may be obsessed.   
  9. What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod? --> I don't even know! I'm listening to audiobooks all the time to technically the last thing that played on my iPod was the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix audiobook!   
  10. What is the last book you bought? --> For myself? The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson. My blog (and general reading tastes) are more geared towards YA but I just started getting into some adult fiction and I'm loving the Mistborn trilogy right now!
Stalk Brittany! Here are her contact links!
Website: http://www.bookaddictsguide.com (The Book Addict's Guide)






https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

2 comments

  1. Thorne is impossible not to love!
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds awesome! Deciding to start a blog because of already writing reviews is great, and she is helping support the authors she reads as well now! Haha, another person who would love Jennifer Lawrence playing their life ^^

    I tagged you in this tag as well: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/01/reader-problems-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.