This week's Featured Blogger is Brittany from The Book Addict's Blog! Make sure to head over and say hi to Brittany after you read her interview!
- Describe yourself in 5 words. --> Laid back but book-obsessed
- Describe your blog in one sentence. --> A place where bookworms can go to find reviews, features, recommendations, and anything book-related!
- Why did you start a blog? --> My friend and I started REALLY getting into the used book store in our neighborhood and once I started reading so many books, I wanted to have a place to put all those reviews! I thought about a book review blog (which it has since evolved into more) and voila!
- Who is your current book crush? --> Probably the biggest one is Captain Carswell Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer!
- What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading? --> My fiancé and I watch a lot of TV together... I wouldn't say they're "guilty" pleasures, but our favorites are Modern Family, New Girl, and The Big Bang Theory. I guess guilty pleasures extend to Duck Dynasty and Ink Master!
- Who would play you in the movie version of your life? --> Haha I've honestly never thought about it before! I don't think this would make too interesting of a movie ;) Let's go with Jennifer Lawrence. I just love her.
- If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? --> Good question! Probably someone similar to me but somewhere in Europe. I'd just love go explore!
- What is your favorite web site? --> Goodreads! I use it to keep track of sooooo many things! Although Hannah from So Obsessed With has just introduced me to Wunderlist and I think I may be obsessed.
- What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod? --> I don't even know! I'm listening to audiobooks all the time to technically the last thing that played on my iPod was the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix audiobook!
- What is the last book you bought? --> For myself? The Well of
Ascension by Brandon Sanderson. My blog (and general reading tastes) are
more geared towards YA but I just started getting into some adult fiction and
I'm loving the Mistborn trilogy right now!