Bout of Books - January Sign-Up

I have wanted to do Bout of Books for a while, so I finally decided to take the plunge and sign up for January!

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com/2014/12/bout-of-books-12-sign-up.html

For those that don't know what Bout of Books is... here you go:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
So, I am officially signing myself up for the Bout of Books. I am going to try to get back to my normal 5 books a week, I have slowed down quite a bit, so it is time to get back into some reading and get started on my 2015 Goodreads Challenge - plus have more material for my blog! 



http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

8 comments

  1. Yay! I love participating in Bout of Books, so hopefully you will enjoy it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be joining too -- good luck & have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! It's fun to participate, even when you fail at your goal for the week. Lol!
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with this!! I'd probably be participating too, but school starts on the 7th! :(

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to do Bout of Books for a while, maybe I will sign up as well! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope this goes well for you. I thought about it, but decided I'd wait till the next one, however I'll keep an eye out on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just joined myself. :) I've only done one other readathon and this one looks to be just as much fun.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! It's going pretty well for me so far and hopefully for you as well.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.