Behind The Stars Book Tour



Behind the Stars (Behind the Stars #1-6)
Release Date: 12/09/14

Summary from Goodreads:
Prentiss Puckett is certain of three things:
-Graduation is two weeks away.
-Summer only gets hotter in south Mississippi.
-She’s getting a job with air-conditioning.

She did not expect to be kidnapped walking to work.
And she never expected to become a hero.

Red Dawn meets L O S T in this new action-adventure romance from Amazon bestselling author Leigh Talbert Moore.



Buy Links:
BEHIND THE STARS Complete Set
Amazon | Google Play | iTunes | Nook | Kobo


About the Author
Leigh Talbert Moore is the author of the popular young adult romantic comedy The Truth About Faking, its companion The Truth About Letting Go, and the mature YA/new adult romantic suspense novel Rouge, a Quarter Finalist in the 2013 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award.
She is an award-winning journalist and editor, who has also worked in marketing and public relations for many years. Her writing has appeared in newspapers and magazines across the southeast and Midwest U.S., and she runs the popular writing-craft blog That’s Write.
A southern ex-pat and beach bum, she currently lives with her husband, two young children, and one grumpy cat in the Midwest.


GIVEAWAY:

http://yaboundbooktours.blogspot.com/



https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

7 comments

  1. Sounds kind of interesting, I hadn't heard of this one.

    Stormi
    BMReviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first I've heard of this one, but it does sound really good! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing :)

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything mentions Lost and I'm intrigued.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one but it seems really interesting. I loved Lost so I'm really curious now. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first this book reminded me of Come Back to Texas by K. K. Hendin and I was intrigued, but then the kidnapping part came in and it surprised me! Now it sounds very different. I have never seen Lost, but this is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great! How have I not seen it before?! Will be going straight on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.