Week Recap - Getting into the Holiday Spirit

I'm spending the day baking cookies, wrapping presents and watching The Santa Clause. It is one amazing Holiday Spirit filled Sunday!  I am still working through Harry Potter again, but I threw a  couple others in the mix too, one for book club and the other as an audiobook!


This Week I Read:


This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:

http://aflurryofponderings.blogspot.com/2014/12/one-year-blog-birthday.html

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

6 comments

  1. Awesome stack of books this week. You got some really good books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Santa Claus is my favourite Christmas movie. <3
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The Good Girl :D It sounds really interesting. Did you enjoy it?

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like a perfect day to me! :) I'm glad that you're enjoying. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had fun with your holiday filled day! I'm interested to see what you think of The Good Girl - that one definitely caught my eye.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these books seem brilliant. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Ivana @ Bookish Teens

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.