Waiting on Wednesday with The Winner's Crime


Book two of the dazzling Winner's Trilogy is a fight to the death as Kestrel risks betrayal of country for love.

The engagement of Lady Kestrel to Valoria’s crown prince means one celebration after another. But to Kestrel it means living in a cage of her own making. As the wedding approaches, she aches to tell Arin the truth about her engagement…if she could only trust him. Yet can she even trust herself? For—unknown to Arin—Kestrel is becoming a skilled practitioner of deceit: an anonymous spy passing information to Herran, and close to uncovering a shocking secret.

As Arin enlists dangerous allies in the struggle to keep his country’s freedom, he can’t fight the suspicion that Kestrel knows more than she shows. In the end, it might not be a dagger in the dark that cuts him open, but the truth. And when that happens, Kestrel and Arin learn just how much their crimes will cost them.


I am interested to see how The Winner's Curse series continues!  

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20443207-the-winner-s-crime

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

15 comments

  1. I still have to read The Winner's Curse, but I'm sure I'll love it. I LOVE that cover!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also need to read the first one, but then I'm sure I'll be on to this one! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read the first one. It looks really good. Hope you enjoy it.
    here' s mine
    I also have a $30 amazon giftcard giveaway going on, so check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get started on The Winners Crime! It sounds so good. Great pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read The Winners Curse!! Have to catch up with the rest of the world on this one, since everyone seems to love it!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought the Winner's Curse just so I can read the sequel too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of this series. I hope you enjoy reading this one!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes, yes! I literally can't wait. I've read a couple ARC reviews for this and everyone seems to love it but APPARENTLY SOMETHING SAD HAPPENS. D: I am going insane from guessing! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cover is so pretty. *sigh* I still haven't read the first in this series, but luckily I still have some time to get caught up before this comes out. Cool pick!

    Here's my WoW: The Conspiracy of Us

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEEEEEEES! So excited for this one! Especially after the ending of The Winner's Curse! Awesome pick!

    Here's my WOW (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone's really excited about this book and I'm interested in reading The Winner's Curse to get with the program!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still need to read the first book, but I think I have a copy. Everyone says these books are soo good, so I need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reading this right now. It is epic! It's on NG just as an fyi. :)
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't read book one yet, but I so want to read this one. It just has that appeal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cannot wait to read The Winner's Crime, because that cliffhanger at the end of The Winner's Curse was awfully good! I hope everything turns out okay, and I'm looking forward to reading chapters from Arin's point of view.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.