Waiting on Wednesday with Seriously Wicked

The only thing worse than being a witch is living with one.

Camellia’s adopted mother wants Cam to grow up to be just like her. Problem is, Mom’s a seriously wicked witch.

Cam’s used to stopping the witch’s crazy schemes for world domination. But when the witch summons a demon, he gets loose—and into Devon, the cute new boy at school.

Now Cam’s suddenly got bigger problems than passing Algebra. Her friends are getting zombiefied. Their dragon is tired of hiding in the RV garage. For being a shy boy-band boy, Devon is sure kissing a bunch of girls. And a phoenix hidden in the school is going to explode on the night of the Halloween Dance.

To stop the demon before he destroys Devon’s soul, Cam might have to try a spell of her own. But if she’s willing to work spells like the witch...will that mean she’s wicked too?
I love this cover and I always love a good witchy book! Although I have to wait a year for this one, I hope it will be worth the wait!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17620523-seriously-wicked

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

12 comments

  1. Not sure if this is my type of book, but I do love the cover.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cover is awesome! And the book sounds totally fun.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a really cute fun read. I hope you get your hands on it soon. here's mine

    My $30 giveaway is still going if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks really cute, plus that cover! So fun and colorful. Hope you enjoy this one, Missie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds really good. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is new for me. I hadn't heard of it, but it sounds really good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this sounds like a really cute book! I haven't heard of it, but I will check it out soon. Thanks for sharing :)

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cover is so cute and I want to read it based on that alone. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I nearly turned my nose up at it and clicked off the screen but that cover is so cute and the synopsis is adorable! It sounds like this one will be a light, hilarious, banter-filled sort of book. I'll have to add it to GR and keep an eye on the reviews ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cover and blurb are so intriguing! I love the sound of this one, but it's definitely going on my TBR!

    Kristen @ Pretty Little Pages

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hadn't heard of this one, but it sounds good. I've added it to my TBR. I love the girl's tights!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.