Waiting on Wednesday with Red Queen

A thrilling new fantasy trilogy for fans of DIVERGENT and THE HUNGER GAMES.

The poverty stricken Reds are commoners, living under the rule of the Silvers, elite warriors with god-like powers.

To Mare Barrow, a 17-year-old Red girl from The Stilts, it looks like nothing will ever change.

Mare finds herself working in the Silver Palace, at the centre of
those she hates the most. She quickly discovers that, despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly power of her own. One that threatens to destroy Silver control.

But power is a dangerous game. And in this world divided by blood, who will win?

This sounds so freaking amazing, I cannot WAIT to get my hands on this one! Luckily I only have to wait until February! This will be perfect for a cold, winter night!



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17878931-red-queen

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

8 comments

  1. Have to admit it sounds interesting. Hope it's all you want it to be! My WoW is from Housewitch by Katie Schickel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome - I've got myself signed up for the Goodreads giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted an early arc copy from the Publishers. I really am looking forward to this book!!!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    *fangirls*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one from Edelweiss! I have not read it yet. I've heard some... interesting things about it. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Happy holidays :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really curious about this one. Hoping it's good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope this book it as good as it sounds, I've seen it almost everywhere now ! :)

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book looks epic! I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shared this on one of my WoW posts a few weeks back. Hope we'll both love it!

    aand hope you had a great Christmas! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.