Waiting on Wednesday with Ensnared

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/
After surviving a disastrous battle at prom, Alyssa has embraced her madness and gained perspective. She's determined to rescue her two worlds and the people and netherlings she loves. Even if it means challenging Queen Red to a final battle of wills and wiles . . . and even if the only way to Wonderland, now that the rabbit hole is closed, is through the looking-glass world--a parallel dimension filled with mutated and violent netherling outcasts. In the final installment of the wildly popular Splintered trilogy, Alyssa and her dad journey into the heart of magic and mayhem in search of her mom and to set right all that's gone wrong. Together with Jeb and Morpheus, they must salvage Wonderland from the decay and destruction that has ensnared it. But if they succeed and come out alive, can everyone truly have their happily ever after?

I loved the first two books and I am super excited for some more Jeb in my life! Plus for some reason, a decaying Wonderland sounds amazing to me!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22447220-ensnared?from_search=true


http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773

7 comments

  1. First time I hear about this series, but they sound good and I love the cover1

    ReplyDelete
  2. The covers of this series is the best. Just gorgeous!
    Happy New Year!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I like Morpheus more, but I have a feeling that Alyssa will choose Jeb. Less than a week to go! I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Happy New Year :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't a huge fan of Unhinged, but I LOVED Splintered and I will definitely be reading this one too. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully I am not posting this twice and if I am sorry. I have the first two books in the series and I have to say I love the covers of the books. I have taken them down from the bookcase to read very soon. That is my goal for 2015

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Splintered on my shelf since mid 2014 I think but never got around to reading it yet. I have included it on some of my reading challenges for this year so hopefully I'll be updated with this series soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to read Unhinged! I bought it the day it was released, but it has fallen by the wayside, as often happens with books I purchase rather than borrow. Even so, I'm still excited about Ensnared!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.