After finishing up my first year of blogging, I have some new goals for my blog – and life – for 2015. I am definitely not good at resolutions, but goals I am much better with! Lol, I think goals just have that prize – that light at the end of the tunnel that resolutions are lacking. So, without further ado, there are my goals for 2015.
- Read at least 150 books again for my Goodreads Reading Challenge 2015
- Sustain content for my blog. I have been doing a new post daily, and I would like to continue at that rate, but I want at least 5 blog posts a week
- Stay on top of blogging and schedule posts at least a week ahead of time
- Train and run a 10K in May. The most I have run is 4 miles, but I want to do a 6K and I am getting sponsored to support an amazing cause – Team Landon and Blake (who suffer from a genetic disease called MPS)
- Meet new bloggers and gain followers – making new relationships within the blogging community
- Attend a book conference or author signing (I have never done this before and I want to SO badly! If you hear of any in the Minnesota / North Dakota area please let me know)
- Work on my writing and try NaNoWriMo 2015. I succeeded in 2013, got half way in 2014 but I have a passion for writing and I would love to grow that skill
- Get more involved with my local library and see if there is a way that I can do some work with the Young Adult section and getting more teens into reading
- Learn more skills for coding and blog design
sure to balance life and find a good balance between my blog, reading,
my faith and my husband. Sometimes I get absorbed in things and forget
about the world around me.